From: Steve Long <slong@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Nominations open for the Gentoo Council 2007/08
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 10:31:09
1 Jan Kundrát wrote:
2 > I nominate Wernfried Haas (amne). Based on a thorough and detailed
3 > review of Gentoo state-of-affair that we did together over several beers
4 > some time ago when he was at Prague, I'm sure he's one of the best
5 > candidates for the human, caring part of the Council.
6 >
7 I second that, simply because his teams do such a good job. I have felt
8 unfairly treated, I admit, but I'd rather they were too tight than too lax.
9 And a cooling off is refreshing! Amne has always handled the situation
10 professionally when things were tense, and has always seemed chilled at
11 other times.
12
13 Dunno about this cz conspiracy tho.. heh no-one will vote for him now ;)
17 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list