From: Scott W Taylor <swtaylor@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] skel files in /root
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 02:46:28
1 I do find it a hassle to have to go in and copy various pieces of skel
2 so that root behaves the same as the rest of the accounts on these
3 preferences. Perhaps though a sanitized/local copy of profile and
4 .bashrc and such... bring in the aliases that the others come equipped
5 with, but as you pointed out, its nice for root to be fail-SAFE.