From: Jon Portnoy <avenj@g.o>
To: Gabriel Ebner <ge@××××××××××××.at>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Bug voting
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 00:08:50
1 On Wed, Jul 28, 2004 at 01:52:33AM +0200, Gabriel Ebner wrote:
2 > [ Somewhere multipart/signed messages get broken. Strange. ]
3 >
4 > Tommi Pirinen <tommi.pirinen@××××××××.fi> writes:
5 >
6 > > The main deal with this whole discussion to me as end user seems
7 > > that gentoo's bugzilla has gotten very much of the reputation that
8 > > bugs just sit there without no one noticing.
9 >
10 > As a user I have to second this view. There are 37 ~amd64 keyword
11 > bugs in bugzilla. (14 of them are from me and would only require
12 > adding ~amd64 to the KEYWORDS.) The oldest simple bug (no replies) is
13 > a week old.
16 Keywording bugs are a much lesser priority than "real bugs" -- I don't
17 see how a week is really that bad for something like that.
20 Jon Portnoy
21 avenj/irc.freenode.net
24 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list