From: Olivier Galibert <galibert@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] ML changes
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 23:29:36
1 On Thu, Jul 12, 2007 at 01:24:32PM -0700, Mike Doty wrote:
2 > We're voting on this next council meeting so if you have input, now would be
3 > the time.
4
5 "Any dev can moderate" is an illusion. Most non-dev messages are
6 perfectly reasonable ones and I'm pretty sure the smart devs know how
7 to handle filters when they get bored with the flamefests. So either
8 the devs get a message when there is something to be moderated, and
9 it's going to annoy them to see all these messages twice, or they
10 don't, and I don't see anybody checking a web site or something on a
11 regular basis to see if there are messages to let go through. At
12 least not long term.
13
14 OG.
15 --