From: Uwe Reimann <gentoo-dev@××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Problem with python
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 10:00:28
1 Erm, it's the last to lines which are wrong.
2
3 Uwe Reimann wrote:
4 > Hi,
5 >
6 > I'm trying to port gentoo to the cris architecture
7 > (http://developer.axis.com/products/index.html). I'm pretty successful,
8 > as I have portage running already and am able to build many packages
9 > (bash, gcc, perl and many more). But I'm having a problem with
10 > configuring python. Please have a look at the attached (generated)
11 > Makefile.
12 >
13 > (I have python running on the box. I configured it on a i686 and copied
14 > the configured source over to cris on which python was compiled then.)
15 >
16 > Best regards, Uwe
17 >
18 > P.S.: Maybe this is not gentoo related and should be asked on a python
19 > mailing list?
24 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list