From: Ben Lutgens <blutgens@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] short rant
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 20:33:17
1 On Thu, Sep 13, 2001 at 08:04:24PM -0600, Daniel Robbins wrote:
2 >OK; this stuff does *not* belong on this mailing list, or anywhere for that
3 >matter. Please do not release your stress on fellow developers. I'm not
4 >assigning blame towards anyone, just letting people know that this stuff
5 >needs to stop now.
8 This one was my fault, I let my emotions override the small nugget of
9 constructive information I had to offer on this situation and it
10 accomplished jackshit.
13 Ben Lutgens
14 Sistina Software Inc.
15
16 "In the war against terrorism, there are no rear lines. We're all on the
17 front lines" - William Cohen