From: "Santiago M. Mola" <coldwind@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Usage of cp -i to prevent overwriting upstream files
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 19:21:54
1 El mar, 20-01-2009 a las 21:04 +0200, Petteri Räty escribió:
2
3 > d) something else
4
5 e) use a hook around unpack on your local system to detect new build.xml
6 for a list of packages.
7
8 AFAIK, checking changes is part of the bump process, so I think that's a
9 check you can do either at hand, with a script (it's always a good thing
10 to look for new files in the project, or look at the diffs), or as I
11 said in 'e)', use some tricks with /etc/portage/bashrc.
12
13 Regards,
14 --
15 Santiago Moisés Mola