From: Andrej Kacian <ticho@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] www-apps/dokuwiki maintainer needed
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 22:45:37
1 On Thu, 15 Mar 2007 22:46:30 +0100
2 Raphael Marichez <falco@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > Anyone willing to take care of this package in the future, please update
5 > metadata.xml and CC yourself on the bug.
6
7 Non-vulnerable version is in the tree, and I have added myself to metadata.xml
8 with description "Backup maintainer" - because we all want Ramareth to come
9 back. :)
10
11 As I said on the bug, If anyone is against it, just yell - especially
12 www-apps, perhaps they have a rule that one has to be in their team before
13 maintaining a www-apps package, or something like that.
14
15 Kind regards,
16 --
17 Andrej "Ticho" Kacian <ticho at gentoo dot org>
18 Gentoo Linux Developer - net-mail, antivirus, sound, x86