From: Marius Mauch <genone@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] cleaning update files
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 06:28:28
Hi all,

just checking the profiles/updates dir I noticed we have files there for
updates that tookplace nearly two years ago. While that isn't a problem
by itself it's a serious slowdown for the fixpackages script as it will
always apply all update files to all packages. I really doubt that there
are still systems that need these old updates, so if noone objects I'll
remove 3Q-2002, 4Q-2002 and 1Q-2003 later this week.

Public Key at

In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said, 'Let there be
Light.' And there was still nothing, but you could see a bit better.

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-dev] cleaning update files John Huttley <John@××××××.nz>