From: Mikael Hallendal <hallski@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] ftp
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 01:09:36
1 sön 2002-01-06 klockan 07.57 skrev Jonas Broberg:
2 > Hello..
3 >
4 > I have been using slackware for four years and I heard about your distro. I
5 > installed it and I got suprised. Greeat! I only have one problem that I
6 > can't solve. FTP. When I am logging in to a ftp I can't list files,
7 > downloading, anything. Just log in. I haven't found the problem I was
8 > wondering if you know what I have done wrong or if it is installed as
9 > standard and what should I do about it?
10
11 Which ftp-client are you using? This probably has to do with
12 active/passive FTP. Do you have a firewall set up?
13
14 Regards,
15 Mikael Hallendal
19 > Greetings Jonas Broberg
20 >
22 > MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos:
23 > http://photos.msn.com/support/worldwide.aspx
26 > gentoo-dev mailing list
27 > gentoo-dev@g.o