From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Linux Standard Base Project
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 17:39:20
1 On Friday 23 September 2005 12:22 pm, Pawe³ Madej wrote:
2 > I've found a news that LSB Release3 [1] was announced. So there is my
3 > question. Are Gentoo Foundation and Gentoo Developers developing Gentoo
4 > Linux in coordinance with standards provided by this specification?
5
6 this has come up before on gentoo-dev (was a while back though, dunno if
7 gmane.org would have it in its archives) ...
8
9 we have very little interest in the LSB thus there are no plans at all to
10 support it
11
12 we do aim for FHS compliance when it isnt out of our way
13 -mike
16 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list