From: "Piotr Jaroszyński" <peper@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [soc] Python bindings for Paludis
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 17:11:55
1 On Sunday 25 of March 2007 17:54:24 Andrew Gaffney wrote:
2 > Support for an alternative package manager != language bindings for said
3 > package manager :P
4 heh, I just wanted a clarification of the Council standpoint in the matter of
5 finding alternatives to portage, which became quite vague after reading two
6 contrary answers to the same question.
7
8 Anyway tbh I hoped to get some technical comments, but it seems most of the
9 people haven't even read my application :/ At least no one is saying it would
10 hurt Gentoo, which makes me partly happy.
11
12 P.S. maybe we should start gathering project ideas for the next year already
13 to not look so miserable in comparison with other orgs?
16 Best Regards,
17 Piotr Jaroszyński
18 --
19 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list