From: Steve Long <slong@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Re: portage idea - auto embed user patches
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 21:15:49
1 Edward Catmur wrote:
2
3 > On Thu, 2006-12-21 at 21:47 -0600, Steev Klimaszewski wrote:
4 >> Steve Long wrote:
5 >> > Alec Warner wrote:
6 >> >> http://dev.gentoo.org/~solar/bashrc
7 >> >>
8 >> >> At the bottom of solar's bashrc you will find some lines dealing with
9 >> >> AUTOPATCH, I don't see the bashrc.autopatch in his dev space, but you
10 >> >> can probably request it from him.
11 >> >>
12 >> > Would it be possible to post that to this list? Then we've all got a
13 >> > searchable record of the best practise.
14 >> >
15 >> try http://dev.gentoo.org/~solar/portage_misc
16 >
17 > Interesting, but fairly lightweight. Mine handles re-autotooling when
18 > appropriate and marking the autopatch stage as completed:
21 http://sources.catmur.co.uk/svn/repos/gentoo/phase_hooks.d/post_src_unpack/
22 >
23 I think that should be:
24 http://sources.catmur.co.uk/viewcvs/svn/gentoo/phase_hooks.d/post_src_unpack/
25 ..looks like interesting stuff (parent dirs as well), although I'm not
26 looking at it now ;)
29 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list