From: Jonas Stein <jstein@g.o>
To: Gentoo Dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Bug-Wranglers note: Assign arch bugs to the maintainer
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2021 23:18:33
1 Hi,
2
3 please assign bugs which occur on a specific architecture only (arm,
4 arm64, ppc, ...) to the maintainer of the package.
5 The maintainer of the package can ping the arch teams on IRC in order to
6 solve the bug together.
9 In order to defeat the bugs, we need the best possible reporting and
10 assignment procedure.
11 There was no documented rule for this case and we saw all possible
12 variants. We will reassign them accordingly.
13 Thanks to Sam for bringing this up.
14
15 A collection of further agreements, how we can assign bugs in the best
16 way can be found on
17 https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:Bug-wranglers
18
19 Everybody with EDITBUGS permission may help to assign bugs.
20 https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Editbugs_privilege
21
22 Thank you,
23 your Bug-Wrangler team