From: Herbert Fischer <herbert.fischer@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] /etc/profile.d/
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 23:45:06
1 can you control this ??
2
3 or... maybe could be a place most likely env.d that we could place
4 aliases, shell functions and customize prompt with a "closed
5 objective" approach
6
7 If I develop something safe there is some possibility to this being
8 put it on the main gentoo baselayout project ? If so, I'll try
9 something.
10