From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] www-apps/otrs: needs new maintainer
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 20:40:38
1 On 16.09.2015 09:15, Stefan G. Weichinger wrote:
2
3 > Well, my ebuilds for www-apps/otrs are in here already:
4 >
5 > https://github.com/stefangweichinger/gentoo-overlay/tree/master/www-apps/otrs
6 >
7 > (the other packages in that overlay aren't that up to date ... simply
8 > some work collected over the years)
9 >
10 > I only added beta4 yesterday.
11 >
12 >> And do consider signing up as a proxied maintainer for a package
13 >> you're interested in. If you do establish a long-term relationship
14 >> with a package it probably will make devs more willing to commit your
15 >> changes without a lot of testing on their part.
16 >
17 > I may do that if something gets moving around this package, yes.
18 > Where would I have to sign up?
19 >
20 > I am a proxied maintainer for app-backup/amanda already, as Robin mentioned.
21
22 maybe I misunderstand something, maybe I need some more explicit
23 instructions here.
24
25 pls advise