From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: Denis Dupeyron <calchan@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] games.eclass policy
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 16:22:20
1 On Wed, 17 Feb 2016 08:32:53 -0700
2 Denis Dupeyron <calchan@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > On Wed, Feb 17, 2016 at 12:39 AM, Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> wrote:
5 > > games team sole claim to games in gentoo.
8 > Not true. I've been maintaining games for a decade and have never been on
9 > the team.
10
11 Quoting the previous documentation of games.eclass, before hasufell
12 changed it:
13
14 # This is the games eclass for standardizing the install of games ...
15 # you better have a *good* reason why you're *not* using games.eclass
16 # in a games-* ebuild
17
18 And this is just one piece of the puzzle. I don't have time to gather
19 all other past evidence. Nevertheless, it's just past.
22 Best regards,
23 Michał Górny
24 <http://dev.gentoo.org/~mgorny/>