From: Jan Dubiec <jdx@×××××××××.pl>
To: Cory Visi <merlin@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Patches for MPPE/MPPC
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 17:51:08
1 On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 04:09:16 +0000, Cory Visi <merlin@g.o> wrote:
2 > Jan, thanks for the reply! It was a pleasant surprise to find out that you
3 > read our list :)
4 I rather watch than read because I have seen Gentoo only on screenshots. :-)
5 I don't have time to give it a try. :-(
6
7 > I plan to switch to the non-"stdopt" ppp patch in the next release (not
8 > without lots of warnings and notices, fellow Gentoo users). Sorry for all
9 > the bug traffic this may have caused you.
10 OK. If you need help with configuration, drop me an email.
11
12 Regards,
13 /J.D.
14 --
15 Jan Dubiec, jdx#slackware.pl, mobile: +48 506 790442
16
17 G³êboka wiara wymaga p³ytkiego rozumu i nik³ej wiedzy.
20 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list