From: "Rémi Cardona" <remi@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Autobuilds go to /experimental and to /releases only when someone actually tests them
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2013 08:00:30
1 Le vendredi 26 juillet 2013 à 21:19 -0700, "Paweł Hajdan, Jr." a écrit :
2 > > The real question is, how realistic can we make a process of testing and
3 > > moving to stable?
4 >
5 > We have arch teams, we have users... when several users say it's OK I
6 > think it is OK. As compared to a script pushing it to the website just
7 > because it compiled.
8
9 How about a regular "test livecds" event? Kind of like a bug day. Seems
10 like it could also be a nice and easy way to reach potential new
11 contributers: just burn an ISO, reboot your computer, report back
12 whether network/disk access works.
13
14 Rémi