From: "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-core@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] bugstest.gentoo.org - public beta for the new Gentoo BugZilla - please test!
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 13:02:39
1 On Thu, Nov 16, 2006 at 01:42:40AM -0800, Robin H. Johnson wrote:
2 > This testing period will last for 2-4 weeks, depending on how stable the
3 > setup of bugstest turns out to be. Then we can hopefully roll out the
4 > new Bugzilla for production use in time for Christmas!
5
6 Hi Everybody,
7
8 I'd like to ask for one more renewed round of testing.
9
10 All bugs filed have been dealt with, as well as revisiting the
11 regressions that got filed the previous time Bugzilla got upgraded.
12
13 A few of them are data-related changes that need revisiting when I
14 re-import later on, but other than that, I believe we are almost set.
15
16 Could everybody please give it one last push of testing before
17 Christmas?
18
19 If all goes well, I'm hoping to be able to migrate on Boxing Day, while
20 everybody is off playing with their new toys.
23 Robin Hugh Johnson
24 E-Mail : robbat2@g.o
25 GnuPG FP : 11AC BA4F 4778 E3F6 E4ED F38E B27B 944E 3488 4E85