From: Marek Szuba <marecki@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Co-maintainer needed for dev-libs/intel-neo and friends
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2020 16:57:09
1 Guys,
2
3 Over the course of the last 6 months I have for various reasons gone
4 from 3 systems with an integrated Intel GPU to only 1, and it is quite
5 likely that the last one will be gone quite soon as well. This means I
6 am slowly becoming unable to perform any runtime testing of
7 dev-libs/intel-neo. Therefore, I am looking for a co-maintainer of parts
8 of the NEO stack which currently have only got me as the maintainer, namely:
9 - dev-libs/intel-neo
10 - dev-libs/opencl-clang
11 - dev-util/intel-graphics-compiler
12 - dev-util/spirv-llvm-translator
13
14 Note that I do NOT intend to stop maintaining these packages (nor
15 media-libs/gmmlib, the last part of the NEO stack, which is also
16 maintained by media-video) any time soon, as dev-libs/intel-neo is the
17 only one among them that actually depends on hardware and even there it
18 usually isn't necessary to actually *run* anything.
19
20 Thanks in advance!
23 Marecki