From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] Remove cups from default profile to solve circular deps
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2010 22:12:06
1 chrome://messenger/locale/messengercompose/composeMsgs.properties:
2 > On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 21:01, Dale<rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
3 >
4 >> Sounds like your argument is more like a opinion. I built my desktop about
5 >>
6 > Since people keep talking about not wanting cups disabled for the
7 > desktop profiles, can we at least agree that it should be disabled by
8 > default for the non-desktop profiles?
9 >
10 > Cheers,
11 >
12 > Dirkjan
16 To me, that makes sense. It certainly seems more logical to do that.
17 I'm of the opinion that a server profile should be very limited. Let
18 the user decide what kind of server they are going to have. A desktop
19 profile can be limited but should include the more common options.
20 There may be things that would depend on what type of GUI you are
21 running but that could be left up to the user and documented in the
22 docs. Let the user pick which path they want to go down.
23
24 Dale
25