From: "Luke A. Guest" <laguest@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Empty project: ADA
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2016 10:58:21
1 I've sent a patch to this list which adds Ada support. I believe the Ada
2 stuff already in Gentoo should be removed and we can start again, fresh.
3 If we can get this patch in, then use the ada-overlay, then ebuilds can
4 start to be migrated from there to the main repo, it'll be much cleaner
5 than what it is now, which is a total hackfest.