From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] inherit flag-o-matic no longer necessary?
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 01:00:07
1 On Thursday 18 March 2004 12:42 pm, Torsten Veller wrote:
2 > today i grep thru the tree and i found some ebuilds using
3 > "filter-flags" without "inherit flag-o-matic". I thought this must be
4 > a bug.
5
6 it is a bug
7
8 > Then i read in a changelog:
9 > "Removed inherit eutils and flag-o-matic since epatch and filter-flags
10 > are now part of portage."
11
12 that is wrong, extra_functions.sh is out of date and should not be used
13
14 > So it is correct to use filter-flags without inheriting flag-o-matic?
15
16 no
17
18 > I can't find further information on these functions which are part of
19 > portage now. Where do i have to look?
20
21 me ;)
22 -mike
25 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list