From: "Rémi Cardona" <remi@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] Major changes to the Gnome2 Eclasses
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 06:44:48
1 Bo Ørsted Andresen a écrit :
2 > On Tuesday 18 March 2008 00:42:02 Gilles Dartiguelongue wrote:
3 >>> Now, basically, if the portage metadata or QA people could tell me a way
4 >>> to figure *all* the ebuilds that inherit gnome2 *and* have a
5 >>> pkg_preinst() function somewhere (either in the ebuild or in an eclass
6 >>> somewhere) I'd really appreciate it, as I really don't want to read
7 >>> through thousands of ebuilds to figure it out.
8 >> Here is my brute force method:
9 >
10 > Wow.. :p
11
12 +1 :)
13
14 Gilles, I'll ping you later so that maybe we can come up with a good
15 list based on your silly oneliners ;)
16
17 > $ inquisitio --repository gentoo --all-versions --compact --keys INHERITED \
18 > --matcher exact gnome2 | cut -d' ' -f2 | tee gnome2-inherited.list
19
20 [...]
21
22 > While inquisitio may not be faster it is certainly more reliable. Another option
23 > is to rely on the metadata cache in an rsync tree where INHERITED is the tenth
24 > line in each entry.
25
26 Bo, what is inquisitio, who wrote it? Where can I get it?
27
28 /me mumbles that Gentoo needs better QA tools, or at least to publicize
29 the ones we already have :)
30
31 Thanks
32