From: "Philippe Lafoucrière" <lafou@×××××××.fr>
To: Gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] ebuild question
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 14:57:29
1 warning : noob question...
2
3 I've made an ebuild for the new plastik theme for KDE. When emerging, I
4 have some warnings like this :
5
6 /usr/sbin/ebuild.sh: line 108: /dev/stdout: Permission denied
7
8 Any idea ?
9
10 here's the ebuild :
15 # Copyright 1999-2003 Gentoo Technologies, Inc.
16 # Distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License v2
17 # $Header:$
18
19 inherit kde
20 need-kde 3.1
21
22 DESCRIPTION="Plastik is a widget style and window decoration for KDE
23 3.x."
24 HOMEPAGE="http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=7559"
25 SRC_URI="http://www.kdelook.org/content/files/7559-${P}.tar.gz"
26
27 LICENSE="GPL-2"
28 SLOT="0"
29 DEPEND="kde-base/kdebase"
30 KEYWORDS="x86 ~ppc ~sparc ~alpha"
31 RESTRICT="nomirror"
32
33 pkg_postinst(){
34 ewarn "HOW TO USE THIS THEME FOR KDE:"
35 einfo ""
36 einfo "Open the KDE-Menu and start the Control Center."
37 einfo "Select \"Look and Feel\"."
38 einfo "Select \"Style\" if the package you installed was a
39 style, or"
40 einfo "select \"Theme Manager\" if the package you installed was
41 a theme."
42 einfo "Select your theme or style."
43 einfo "Click \"Apply\""
44 einfo ""