From: "Tod M. Neidt" <tod@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] gnome-spell ebuild
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 16:52:54
1 On Wed, 2002-02-27 at 13:22, Jesse Dowell wrote:
2 > I've got an ebuild for gnome-spell that makes spell-checking in
3 > evolution possible. The only problem is that it relies on pspell-ispell
4 > which in turn relies on a masked version of pspell. If I unmask the
5 > latest versions of pspell everything seems to build and work perfectly.
6 > Does anyone know why pspell is masked?
7
8 Hi!
9
10 pspell should not be masked anymore as I recently unmasked it. The rest
11 of the *spells, have been masked for sometime for incompatiblities (
12 don't know why). and I haven't had a chance to fix them yet.
13
14 Note: gnome-spell depends on pspell _and_ aspell according to the
15 gnome-spell README. I have been attempting to get the aspell-0.33.7.1
16 (+patches) ebuild updated, but unfortunately I have not got it to
17 successfully build yet.
18
19 Please see my previous post:
20
21 http://lists.gentoo.org/pipermail/gentoo-dev/2002-January/009504.html
22
23 Of course, if you would like to help out and look into these issues,
24 your contribution would be greatly appreciated.
25
26 Regards,
27
28 tod