From: Roy Marples <uberlord@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Some council topics for March meeting
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 17:00:52
1 On Fri, 2 Mar 2007 16:43:10 +0000
2 Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@×××××××.org> wrote:
3
4 > On Fri, 02 Mar 2007 08:30:46 -0800 Mike Doty <kingtaco@g.o>
5 > wrote:
6 > > Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
7 > > > On Fri, 02 Mar 2007 07:44:16 -0800 Mike Doty <kingtaco@g.o>
8 > > > wrote:
9 > > >> PMS: Deadlines and interested parties.
10 > > >
11 > > > Can the Council provide a list of other projects that have had
12 > > > deadlines imposed upon them by Gentoo?
13 > > >
14 > > You can do your own research; I have no idea if someone maintains
15 > > such a list, nor is it relevant to the topic.
16 >
17 > Well, as far as I can remember, there aren't any. Which makes me
18 > wonder why PMS is considered so much more important than anything
19 > else...
22 Having a deadline does not make it more important. It just has a
23 deadline.
24 --
25 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list