From: Luca Barbato <lu_zero@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] rfc: upstart on gentoo
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 11:27:53
1 William Hubbs wrote:
2 > All,
3 >
4 > I saw that we have a request for an ebuild for upstart.
5
6 I had requests for other highly experimental yet to be tested programs...
9 > I think this would be an intresting idea, and I'm curious what others on
10 > this list would think about it.
11
12 As long as it won't touch me I'd be fine, I'm a bit against anything
13 overly complex "solutions" w/out a good reason (as in: everything you
14 should do with upstart you can do with the current framework...).
15
16 Even more against them if they look like known wrong ones.
17
18 lu
22 Luca Barbato
23