From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, gentoo-core@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] 2003 Gentoo Bug Hunt Winners
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2004 03:53:23
1 Hi All,
2
3 The 2003 Gentoo Bug Hunt has come to a close. Here are the winners, who
4 are developers who have closed the most bugs in the last quarter of 2003
5 (in order):
6
7 vapier 672 bugs closed
8 mholzer 565 bugs closed
9 lanius 480 bugs closed
10 caleb 277 bugs closed
11 mr_bones_ 192 bugs closed
12 pYrania 180 bugs closed
13 foser 179 bugs closed
14
15 In addition, the following developers receive an honorable mention for
16 their great bug stomping efforts:
17
18 seemant 161 bugs closed
19 genone 160 bugs closed
20 brad_mssw 160 bugs closed
21 swift 158 bugs closed
22 carpaski 156 bugs closed
23 robbat2 153 bugs closed
24 plasmaroo 145 bugs closed
25 liquidx 138 bugs closed
26 obz 111 bugs closed
27 azarah 108 bugs closed
28 pauldv 93 bugs closed
29 spyderous 84 bugs closed
30
31 And last but not least, non-developer bug janitor acooks had an
32 impressive showing easily worth an honorable mention:
33
34 acooks 100 bugs closed
35
36 If you're one of the winners or have received an honorable mention,
37 please contact me and make sure that I have your mailing address. If
38 you're a winner, then we need to determine what hardware you should
39 receive. I've decided to not purchase the prize hardware components in
40 advance so that winners can suggest or request components they may need.
41
42 Thank you everyone (not just those mentioned here) for your efforts to
43 make Gentoo better for everyone! :)
44
45 Best Regards,
46