From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: app-eselect category
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 05:00:07
1 Dnia 2015-03-28, o godz. 21:47:04
2 Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o> napisał(a):
3
4 > I had already brought this up a long time ago [1] but it wasn't done
5 > then, mainly because the thread drifted into a discussion of the
6 > category's name. (Does anyone remember the "Universal Select Tool"
7 > which was a GSoC project in 2009? :)
8 >
9 > Now the number of eselect-* packages in the app-admin category has
10 > grown to 52. Should we create a new app-eselect category for them?
11 > eselect itself would stay in app-admin.
12 >
13 > app-admin itself contains 244 packages which is well above the
14 > median (58) and the mean value (113) of packages in a category.
15
16 Yes, please do that before I finish the next package for that
17 category ;).
20 Best regards,
21 Michał Górny