From: David Olsen <admin@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Problem with Evolution compiling
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2001 08:17:42
1 I have a feeling it's related to emacs. Can you post the output from the
2 last few lines of config.log in /var/tmp/portage/evolution-0.15-r2/work/
3 ?
4
5 -Dave
6
7 On Sun, 2001-10-07 at 05:39, Joshua Pierre wrote:
8 Hey guys,
9
10 Just trying to compile Evolution 0.15-r2 from portage and when it is going
11 through and doing all it's checks it seems to stop at movemail and never
12 recover, it also seems to lock the terminal so it must be killed.
13
14 Here is a log of the last ~10 lines before the problem.
15
16 **
17 checking for nss.h... yes
18 checking for ssl.h... no
19 checking for smime.h... no
20 checking for Mozilla nss libraries... no
21 checking for OpenSSL includes...
22 checking for openssl/ssl.h... yes
23 checking for openssl/x509.h... yes
24 checking for dlopen in -ldl... yes
25 checking for OpenSSL libraries... yes
26 checking for gtkdoc-mkdb... false
27 checking for movemail...
28 **
29
30 Any help to fix the problem would me much appreciated.
31
32 Regards,
33
34 Joshua Pierre
35 --
36 You can do it, you can do it all night long
37
39 gentoo-dev mailing list
40 gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org