From: Don Seiler <rizzo@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Toodles.
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 15:28:31
1 It is with a heavy heart and high blood pressure that I have to announce
2 the end of my short-lived developership with Gentoo. My day job is
3 requiring a bit more time, as well as some small-scale php applications
4 that I work on, and my family are all factors. A simple case of me
5 thinking I could take on the world and finding myself stretched too
6 thin.
7
8 Hopefully I can find time to help out in the forums once again.
9 Ironically once I became a developer I pretty much stopped visiting the
10 forums. Also I'll still be around to prod lostlogic into getting those
11 gaim and gaim-encryption releases out and submitting TOra ebuilds and
12 patches.
13
14 I'll re-assign my gaim bugs back to lostlogic and the rest back to
15 bug-wranglers. I assume that I'll be losing my rizzo@g.o address
16 so if anyone needs to contact me I'm don@××××××.us. I assume that needs
17 to be addressed wrt my bugzilla login as well.
18
19 Don.
22 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list