From: Chuck Short <zul@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo ARM Development Box
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 14:20:14
1 Hi Mike,I
2
3 would like access. :)
4
5 Thanks
6 chuck
9 On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 21:16:57 -0400
10 Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o> wrote:
11
12 > i like netwinders, they're pretty cute, so i bought two !
13 > http://wh0rd.org/mike/netwinder.jpg
14 >
15 > since our arm support fell apart with the loss of a single dev, i decided to
16 > send the 2nd one to OSU for hosting for the specific purpose of development.
17 > if a Gentoo dev wishes to get access to the box for development purposes,
18 > just e-mail me and i'll copy your key over from dev.gentoo.org so you can
19 > login.
20 >
21 > it's not a fast machine (~250mhz) but it's stable :)
22 > -mike
23 >
24 > --
25 > gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list