From: Sebastian Pipping <sping@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Is Gentoo dying?
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2010 06:24:48
1 On 04/04/10 22:48, Roy Bamford wrote:
2 > Open bugs per package and mean age of bugs per package come to mind.
3 > Such per package metrics can be aggregated per herd, per project, the
4 > whole of Gentoo or whatever.
5 >
6 > A reducing mean age of bugs and open bugs shows we are moving in the
7 > right direction.
8
9 We're not too far away from such numbers actually, stay tuned.
12 > I'm sure many other metrics are possible.
13
14 If more comes to you mind please reply to the heartbug team force thread
15 with it. We're interested in these ideas.
19 Sebastian