From: Jon Portnoy <avenj@g.o>
To: Seemant Kulleen <seemant@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] vcron
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2003 00:59:48
1 On Mon, Dec 08, 2003 at 10:39:02PM -0800, Seemant Kulleen wrote:
2 > Hi All,
3 >
4 > This is an announcement of my intention to rename/move sys-apps/vcron to
5 > sys-apps/vixie-cron which is the real name of the thing. I believe this
6 > is the correct thing to do, and the fact that there is in fact a package
7 > called vcron (visual cron editor of some sort, check freshmeat) kind of
8 > cements that, I think.
9 >
10 > If there are no objections, please don't respond, and I'll move it 48
11 > hours or so from now. And yes I will adjust the profiles etc as
12 > necessary.
15 Docs people should probably update the docs pretty quickly. I think the
16 docs still recommend vcron as the default.
19 Jon Portnoy
20 avenj/irc.freenode.net
23 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list