From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 14:31:10
1 On Wed, Aug 08, 2001 at 11:18:10PM +0300, Dan Armak wrote:
2 > Hi all,
3 >
4 > I've noticed that the new mailing lists (gentoo-ebuild and the team lists)
5 > have been referenced on gentoo.org yesterday, and are in fact operational.
6 > Should we start using them? Why hasn't there been an announcement? Are they
7 > still "in testing"?
8
9 I've been too busy here to make an announcement yet. Here's a rundown of the
10 new mailing lists:
11
12 gentoo-ebuild is for submitting/getting feedback on ebuild submissions.
13
14 In addition, we have the following new lists:
15
16 server
17 desktop
18 system
19 tools
20 infrastructure
21 security
22
23 These lists are for our respective team members only.
24
25 Best Regards,
28 Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
29 Chief Architect/President http://www.gentoo.org