From: Philip Webb <purslow@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Devaway for me, for a whole year period(military service)
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 18:03:20
1 090811 Markos Chandras wrote:
2 > Now, it is my time to say goodbye ( but not forever ) .
3 > I am *forced* to join the Greek army from 16/8/2009 until May 2010.
4 > When I come back, I expect a more shiny Gentoo
5 > So long people. It was a pleasure to work with you so far. See you in May :)
6
7 Lots of sympathy: UK abolished National Service in time for me to escape it;
8 France ended it, has Germany yet ? Canada has never had such a thing:
9 Canadians are very tough fighters when they're needed, but as volunteers.
10
11 So think of one of the greatest soldiers & heroes of all time, Leonidas,
12 & let's hope you don't have to emulate what he did ... (grin)
16 SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb
17 ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Cities Centre, University of Toronto
18 TRANSIT `-O----------O---' purslowatchassdotutorontodotca