From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: Jauhien Piatlicki <jauhien@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] My masterplan for git migration (+ looking for infra to test it)
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014 14:57:33
1 Dnia 2014-09-14, o godz. 15:23:24
2 Jauhien Piatlicki <jauhien@g.o> napisał(a):
3
4 > Another question: will it be possible to maintain a copy of tree on github to make contributions for users simpler (similarly to e.g. science overlay)? (Can it somehow be combined with proposed signing mechanism?)
5
6 Yes. I'm planning to have a mirror on github and bitbucket,
7 and auto-pushing to both.
8
9 However, I'm wondering if it would be possible to restrict people from
10 accidentally committing straight into github (e.g. merging pull
11 requests there instead of to our main server).
12
13 In fact, I would start my experiments straight into github if not
14 the fact that they don't allow us to set our own update hooks.
17 Best regards,
18 Michał Górny