From: Fred Van Andel <fred@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] When is Gentoo 1.4 going to be released?
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 15:48:41
1 "Iago Sineiro" <isineiro@×××××××.es> wrote:
2 (10/21/2002 08:25)
3
4 >Hi all.
5 >
6 >When is Gentoo 1.4 going to be released? Approximetely.
7 >
8 >Iago.
11 In the article on O'Reilly our illustrious leader wrote:
12
13 "I'll try to explain what Gentoo Linux is all about and also
14 tantilize you
15 with all the neat things we have in the works for Gentoo Linux 1.
16 4,
17 which we're currently developing and should be available from
18 our Web
19 site (at http://www.gentoo.org/) by the time you read this
20 article."
21
22 The article was published Oct 10, so you could say we are a little
23 overdue.
24
25 Please note that I am NOT a developer and I don't have any special
26 knowledge of the release schedule.
27
28 Fred Van Andel