From: moath@××××××.org
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Imlib install problem or something...
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 01:18:48
1 While compiling glibwww tonight/this morning, the make failed and I tracked it
2 down to imlib not putting it's include files anywhere. I had to copy
3 /tmp/portage/imlib-1.9.10/work/imlib-1.9.10/gdk_imlib/gdk_imlib*.h to
4 /usr/include. This let it compile just fine. It looks like glibwww isn't
5 looking in the right place or something when it tries to find it's includes.
6 Probally just my wierd box though ;).
7
8 -Aaron
9
10 BTW: Sorry if this message is badly formatted. It's late and it's a paste since I didn't mail it to the correct address the first time ;).