From: Yavor Goulishev <yavor.goulishev@××××××.bg>
To: Henti Smith <bain@×××××××.za>, gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-dev] drivers for Conexant hsf modem
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 10:31:57
1 Hi Henti,
2 there is an ebuild called hsflinmodem .
3 The latest version 5.03.27 is masked but you can use 5.03.03.
4 Or try directly the ebuild script of 5.03.27 from the portage tree.
5 One hint:
6 emerge pciutils before hsflinmodem.
7 This will help the hsflinmodem to correctly find your PCI slots.
8 Otherwise you should manually give the ids to the installation.
9
10 Best Regards, Yavor Goulishev
11
12 > -----Original Message-----
13 > From: Henti Smith [mailto:bain@×××××××.za]
14 > Sent: Monday, February 10, 2003 12:21 PM
15 > To: gentoo-dev@g.o
16 > Subject: [gentoo-dev] drivers for Conexant hsf modem
19 > Hi all
20 >
21 > I cannot find driver support for Conexant hsf modems in the
22 > standard kernel .. is there an ebuild or somthing that I can find
23 > I need this to get online for the installation of my box at home
24 >
25 > any suggestions ?
26 >
27 > henti