From: Bill Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Netscape Packages
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 21:08:48
1 Keep the NS 4 series as lowest common denominator. There are banks here
2 in Oz that test for NS 4 series in their code. Unfortuately, net
3 banking is perhaps an "essential" service for many people, so keep NS4
4 for a year or so yet.
5
6 Is it possible for someone to enter "emerge netscape" and a prompt come
7 back "do you want 4, 6 or both?"
8
9 BillK
10