From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@×××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Little respect towards Daniel please
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 16:21:37
1 On Mon, 05 Mar 2007 15:25:54 +0000 Steve Long
2 <slong@××××××××××××××××××.uk> wrote:
3 > >> What kind of response do you think anyone else would have received
4 > >> had they started repeatedly attacking a project when they didn't
5 > >> even know what that project was, repeatedly tried to interfere
6 > >> with the management of a project when they don't know who is
7 > >> involved with or managing said project, repeatedly posted all
8 > >> kinds of outright lies after having been told that something was
9 > >> untrue and repeatedly resorted to ad hominem attacks in a
10 > >> technical discussion?
11 > >>
12 > Bloody hell where did all that come from? Am I missing something, cos
13 > I certainly haven't seen that on the dev m-l. Maybe it's a core/ irc
14 > thing, but afaic in the public domain drobbins hasn't done the above.
15
16 Had you bothered to read the -dev mailing list, you'd see all of that.
17
18 > As for his problem with ciaranm, i think a lot of people are fed up
19 > with that attitude which is why ciaran was banned from the forums.
20
21 No, I was banned from the forums for posting a list of the top QA
22 offenders. Which is pretty amusing, when it's considered fine to
23 repeatedly bash the QA team, Gentoo developers that the forum mods
24 don't like and anyone associated with any project the forum mods don't
25 like.
26
27 > I wish you guys would just let the forum moderators moderate this
28 > mailing list. You'd soon see why the gentoo forums are the envy of
29 > the support world.
30
31 What, and make everyone move the development discussion elsewhere? Have
32 you noticed how little development discussion goes on on the forums?
33 Have you ever considered why?
36 Ciaran McCreesh
37 Mail : ciaranm at ciaranm.org
38 Web : http://ciaranm.org/