From: Tony Clark <tclark@×××××.com>
To: J Robert Ray <jrray@g.o>, Alan <alan@×××××.org>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] g-cpan.pl doesn't appear to be working
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 19:59:37
1 On Wednesday 29 January 2003 09.26, J Robert Ray wrote:
2 14679 posted.
3 >
4 > Thanks. Consider using CPAN to install this module in the meantime.
5 >
6 > # perl -MCPAN -e shell
7 >
8 > then
11 This is not really the point, a number of new apps are all held up because of
12 the new perl dependency management _MAYBE_ tool :( Don't get me wrong, I'm
13 all for it when it works, in the meantime life should go on and new things
14 should be put in dev-perl and new applications should be available. Then
15 again, I guess Gentoo could just solve the problem and become another faster
16 Debian. The current situtation really sucks IMHO.
17
18 tony
22 Contract ASIC and FPGA design.
23 Telephone