From: lakicsv@××××××××.com
To: Owen Stampflee <owen@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: Re: [gentoo-dev] Getting $SRC_URI in a bash program
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 05:25:11
1 This is exactly what I did, but it did not give me what I wanted, the complete URL or not even the file name. As you pointed out the problem is the variables which are not set in the ebuild themselves...Where are they set then? And how can I extract, get the file name?!
2
3 In other words : If I have /usr/portage/app-cat/app-2.1.ebuild then I want to get:
4
5 app-2.1.tar.bz2
6
7 or whatever the file is *ACTUALLY* called. I think this could be different from that you could deduct from simply the ebuild name...
8
9 Viktor
10 >
11 > From: Owen Stampflee <owen@g.o>
12 > Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 23:00:32 +0000
13 > To: gentoo-dev@g.o
14 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Getting $SRC_URI in a bash program
15 >
16 > Simply source the ebuild, and SRC_URI and other variables will be set.
17 > This wont work for ${P}, ${PN}, ${PV}, etc. etc. as they are not set in the
18 > ebuild themselves.
19 >
20 > Owen
21 >