From: Lei Zhang <zhanglei.april@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] [GSoC] Introduction
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 01:38:36
1 Hi Gentoo community,
2
3 My name is Lei Zhang, and I'm currently a master program student at Peking University, China.
4
5 I'm generally interested in system-level programming and have worked on several projects related to this area before. I also participated in GSoC last year contributing to John the Ripper, a password cracker.
6
7 After browsing Gentoo's GSoC ideas this year, I'm very interested in the "Clang native support" project. I already had some discussion with the mentor, Luca, and familiarized myself with the background of this project. I'm looking forward to working with you guys and making further progress on this project :)
10 Regards,
11 Lei