From: Patrick Lauer <patrick@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo at FROSCON
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 18:27:18
1 Hi everyone,
2
3 as every year there's a FROSCON ( http://froscon.de/ ) happening, this time on
4 the weekend of the 22nd and 23rd of August in St.Augustin near Bonn, Germany.
5
6 From the last 2 years I can say that it's one of the most fun and geeky
7 conferences around, so better be there or you'll be sorry ;)
8
9 Obviously Gentoo will have a presence there, including a small dev room. So if
10 you're going to be there give us a visit and enjoy the conference.
11
12 We'll show off the usual things, including machines scrolling compiler output
13 all day and hopefully exotic things like Gentoo/Interix(Win32).
14
15 Hope to see lots of you there,
16
17 Patrick