From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: Nick Rout <nick@×××××××.nz>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Using Catalyst for an automated install.
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 12:24:16
1 What you're looking for in catalyst is the runscript. You will want to
2 modify the runscript to do what you want. In my case, I am building
3 GameCDs, so I have copied the default-runscript.sh to
4 gamecd-runscript.sh and have made my modifications there. Then I simply
5 put the path to gamecd-runscript.sh in my livecd-stage2.spec file and
6 I'm done.
7