From: Corey Shields <cshields@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] KDE 3.2.3
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2004 16:47:30
1 On Friday 09 July 2004 11:06 am, Jeff Smelser wrote:
2 > Its becoming increasingly common place these days for program to sit in
3 > ~x86 for a long time. I am curious why this is? Kde 3.2.3 is still in
4 > testing. Whats taking so long? June 24 is a long time to test a production
5 > ready application, as kde feels it is.
6 > Whats going on over there?
7
8 If I remember correctly, the KDE team is a 1-3 man team. That's a hell of a
9 package to be maintained and tested by just a few people.
10
11 -C
14 Corey Shields - Gentoo Linux Infrastructure Team
15 http://www.gentoo.org/~cshields
18 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list